A federal appeals court ruled that New York City can track taxi drivers by using their cabs’ GPS systems.
The Second Circuit Court of Appeals ruling came in the case of taxi driver Hassan El-Nahal, who filed a lawsuit in 2013 charging that the tracking system violated his Fourth Amendment protection against unreasonable search and seizure. In […]August 31, 2016Alyssa M
- CT Valentines Day Events February 11, 2018
- Romantic Get Away’s In CT For Valentines Day January 23, 2018
- Reserve Your Limo of CT for an event this weekend! January 12, 2018
- Enter 2018 with a CT Limousine! December 31, 2017
- Have Fun In Stonington With A Limo December 21, 2017