A federal appeals court ruled that New York City can track taxi drivers by using their cabs’ GPS systems.
The Second Circuit Court of Appeals ruling came in the case of taxi driver Hassan El-Nahal, who filed a lawsuit in 2013 charging that the tracking system violated his Fourth Amendment protection against unreasonable search and seizure. In […]August 31, 2016Alyssa M
- Improve Your Corporate Image With A Limo in Connecticut September 8, 2017
- Must Have Accessories For Your CT Corporate Travel August 24, 2017
- Bachelorette Party Ideas With A CT Limo August 11, 2017
- Booking Advice For Your Summer Travel With A CT Limo July 21, 2017
- Watch The Firework Show From A Connecticut Limo July 3, 2017