NYC is known for many things including The Yankee Stadium, The Bronx Museum, The Staten Island Museum and Coney Island. Though these points of attraction are well known to people across the world, there is more to NYC than that. Take a look at what NYC residents are extremely proud of during the winter season.
Winter Activities in NYC!
For some, winter is a chance to stay indoors and soak up the fire place warmth. For others, it’s a chance to experience the outdoors in a whole new way. No matter what your winter activity preference, NYC has something fun in stores for you.
- Union Square Holiday Market
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- The annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony
- New Year’s Eve Times Square Ball Drop Gala
- NYC Holiday Lights Motorcoach Sightseeing Tour
- Breakfast with Santa in NYC
- Ice Rink at Rockefeller Center
Try out a luxury Mercedes Sprinter to deck the halls all around New York City!
Winter Limo in NYC
Enjoy the winter festivities even more with an extravagant winter limousine. Choose a limo that can accommodate the whole family. Don’t know how to reserve your NYC winter festivity limo? Whether you have a little bit or no time at all, making a reservation is a simple process. Just choose from one of the following reservation options below.