A resort is defined as “a place providing recreation and entertainment to vacationers.” We at Limo Ct think of a resort as being in a world of its own – once you arrive you never have to leave to have your needs met. There are many different types of resorts that you can visit while in South Florida. My personal favorites are the all-inclusive resorts. In my opinion they are less worry and more fun! Check out this video made by a regular person like me and you and her reviews on these resorts.
Booking a resort is extremely important, afterall this could make or break your whole vacation! I know booking a reservation far away that you have never been to can be terrifying so you must rely on the reviews of others to tell you the real deal about a vacation resort. We have put together some notible thing to keep in mind when booking your South Florida vacation resort.
- What are the meal choices? You may not be that happy when you see that your stuck to eating the same thing the whole week that your there.
- Are the drinks included? A lot of times the “classic” beverages will be included but alcoholic beverages will be extra or they will have certain times to where they are free or discounted. This is a great question to ask if you are a vacation drinker.
- Does it cost to pamper? While vacation time is the time to spend with family, it is also a time to relax and what better way to relax than to get a captivating massage and order in for the night. A lot of time these items are considered extra but it never hurts to ask.
- Are there children programs? And if so does it cost extra? We all love our children but there comes a time where mom and dad want their alone time also.
- What are the activities that my trip includes and what is available that might cost extra? A lot of resorts will include a couple of “not so” exciting things to do but the real adventurous activites are more than likely an extra cost.
- What are the resorts “targeted” demographic? When looking to have a nice family vacation with the little ones I’m sure ending up at what seems like a huge college fraternatity party.
The following properties definitely live up to our definition of a resort. I can attest that once you arrive you not only will not have to leave… you won’t want to. The best thing about these resorts is that they cater to children. The second best thing is that you can get a fantastic car service when venturing out of the resort, last is that they’re all in Florida, so if you’re visiting with children and need something kid friendly these are definitely some great choices.
the 800-room Nickelodeon Family Suites has been turned virtually into a kids camp. For starters, the kid-friendly suites are occupied with your kids favorite Nickelodeon characters and the resort’s “pool” is a full-fledged water park. A complimentary nine-hole miniature golf course, basketball courts and plenty of family entertainment including a state-of-the-art theater are also part of the fun.
14500 Continental Gateway Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
Families and children will enjoy the new Cypress Springs Family Fun Water Park. The multi-level tree house features four water slides, an over-sized water tipping bucket, gurgling springs and an outdoor movie theater for animated adventure movies and live shows.
- 6000 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 3474
- (407) 586-0000
The Breakers is a classic, stylish Florida grand hotel that welcomes families. Kids 17 and under stay free and the 6,000 sq. ft. family entertainment center that includes a glassed-in toddlers room, arcade, arts and crafts center, playroom, plus a computer X-box room and family-friendly Italian restaurant is a great amenity.
Children three to 12 can join the Coconut Crew Interactive Camp for tennis, golf, arts and crafts, lawn hockey, swimming, and more. The resort also offers free use of baby gear such as bottle warmers, strollers, baby bathtubs and child proofing items.
S County Rd, Palm Beach, FL 33480
We like the kid-friendly pirate-themed rooms and Parrot Cay island play area for children. Footbridges stretch over the lake to connect the “mainland” with the one-acre adventure. There is also a marina that rents small watercraft. Also, a wide variety of dining experiences from a table service restaurant to a food court offering typical American fare satisfies even the pickiest eater.
900 Cayman Way, Orlando, FL 32830
No matter your plans, consider the benefits to adding some of the most exclusive SUV limousines in south Florida. With so many added features and the additional room for even the largest group of family, there’s really no drawback to reserving one of the most luxury transportation vehicles in the area call us @203-344-0066!