Dont be left out when it comes to Fourth of July in Connecticut! Limousines of Conencticut does its best to you help keep you invloved in every holiday which is why we have done the research for you like always! Keep reading below to find out where to go to see the most amazing fireworks display in Connecticut. Even start celebrating before the fourth and really celebrate your independence!
Make your Fourth of July Celebration amazing with Limousines of Connecticut!
Starting on Wednesday July 1st:
- July in the Sky in Vernon/Rockville: Sponsered by United Bank Foundation & Price Chopper this event will take plce at Henry Park and start at 6 p.m. This event is great for the whole family as it will include food, children entertainment, watermelon eating contest, inflatibles, a parade and much more. The fireworks display will commence approximately 9:40 p.m.
Thursday July 2nd join these fun activities!
- Naugatuck’s 4th of July Fireworks Celebration: This grand celebration will begin at 6 p.m. in downtown Naugatuck on Old Firehouse Road. The event will include food, entertainment and family oriented activities. The evening will end with a giant fireworks display at 9:15 P.M.
- Shelton Riverwalk Fireworks: The event will be held at the Riverwalk on Canal Street. Starting a 7:00 p.m. the band The Navels will play followed by the fireworks display at dark.
Friday July 3rd:
- Danbury Fair Fireworks: This event will include two concerts: Fast Ricky (6-8pm) & The Wild Ones (8-10pm). There will also be inflatables for the kids to enjoy as well as a food and bear tent by The Cookhouse. Fireworks will begin at dusk.
- Fairfield Fireworks Celebration: To join this celebration just come to Penfield and Jennings Beaches 323 Fairfield Beach Rd / 880 South Benson Rd, Fairfield CT. Music is provided from Swing to Samba from 5 – 7 PM at Jennings Beach. A Grucci Firework show will begin around 9:15 p.m.
The day it’s all about! Come have an amazing time at these funfilled events on the Fourth of July!
- 4th of July Fireworks at Lake Compounce in Bristol: Come to Lake Compounce to have fun on all of the rides and attractions as well as enjoy the fireworks display at around 10 p.m.
- 4th of July “3-D” Fireworks at Quassy Amusement Park in Middlebury: Celebrate in a different style this year with a limo from limos of connecticut and 3-D firework show! Taking place at the Quassy Amusement Park, you will have to buy park tickets in order to participate in this event. 3-D glasses will be sold for $1 to benefit Healthy Eyes Alliance.
- Great American Boom in New Britain: Latanya Farrell & The Bookman Styles Band will be playing at 6 p.m. followed by a fireworks display at 9:15 p.m.
Weston Fireworks: This event will take place at the Weston Middle School School Road and Route 57 in Weston. The cost of joining this event is either $5 per person or $20 per car. Beginning a 5 p.m. there will be a barbecue and food and drinks available for purchase from local vendors. Starting at 6:15 you will get to hear the Westport Community Band play followed by the great Magic Genie, and the Ticket to Ride band. The fireworks will start at approximately 9:20 p.m.
Be safe Connecticut and take 5 minutes to go over this informative video of firework safety for your whole family.
Need help booking your Fourth of July Limo?
While your searching for plans for the big day, don’t forget to reserve your Fourth of July limousine. Go out with a bang this year in honor of Independence Day! Whether you’re looking to go out big and need a party bus or thinking smaller and just need an SUV or lincoln limo, we have something for everyone! Just choose from one of the options below to reserve your car!